- A man shot and his body left in a Campbell County yard. We're now learning more about this man and what may have led to his murder. In an exclusive interview with Local 8 News, the family of Kenneth Koster is talking about their loved one.
- Emmy-winning actress and singer Polly Bergen, who played the terrorized wife in the original "Cape Fear" and the first woman president in "Kisses for My President," has died. She was 84.
- Firefighters, police, and paramedics climbed the stairs of the Sunsphere Saturday morning to honor the hundreds of first responders who gave their own lives trying to save people on September 11.
- If you're taking a trip and stopping at area travel centers, you could be in danger of scammers hitting your wallet. A man is out thousands of dollars after police say truckers tricked him into playing a card game.
- A federal appeals court is set to hear the case of a 37-year-old Tennessee man serving a life sentence for the kidnapping and killing of a southern Kentucky couple in a 1995 incident involving a Confederate flag.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.