- A state appeals panel is weighing whether police erred in searching a house while carrying a warrant without a key signature on it when they found the body of a slain University of Tennessee student inside a trash can
- At least two dogs have been euthanized, after a canine distemper outbreak at the animal shelter. The shelter has been closed since last weekend, after two dogs were diagnosed with the disease.
- On Saturday, Kiffin returns to Neyland Stadium. Only this time, he'll be wearing crimson and running the Alabama offense. Many fans still haven't forgiven the coach for abruptly leaving Tennessee after one season.
- Math may be a stumbling block for many of us but if you had Wanda Lacy as a teacher you probably sailed right through. She's the subject of this week's 8 Questions with Alan Williams.
- A 65-year-old Pennsylvania woman has admitted selling hundreds of pounds of marijuana from her home but says she needed the money to raise several grandchildren after her daughter died.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.