OK, so we've all heard some of the good ol' baby gender predictions, so let's see if any were actually right. (Let's admit it, there's a 50/50 shot.)
So here is goes...
1. According to the Chinese Gender Predictor, based on Lunar age of mom at time of conception and date of conception, we're having a girl.
2. Baby's heart rate has been more than 140, so that means girl. It's been in the 160's, then down to 150's.
3. I crave salty foods, not sweets, so it's a boy.
4. According to the Mayans, since my age was an even number in an odd number year at time of conception, it's a boy. (Even age and even year mean a girl.)
5. My hair is fuller, shiner, and growing faster, so that's means it's a boy.
6. My feet are just as cold as they've always been, then it's a girl.
7. I had morning sickness, so it's a girl.
8. Another craving one... I crave meat, not fruit, so it's a boy.
OK, so the tally is:
Boy - 4
Girl - 4
Hmmm what odds!?! ;)
Drum Roll Please........................................ IT'S A BOY!
We found out at our 16-week appointment, and we are just so excited to know and now really get to planning and prepping. :)
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.