OK, so we've all heard some of the good ol' baby gender predictions, so let's see if any were actually right. (Let's admit it, there's a 50/50 shot.)
So here is goes...
1. According to the Chinese Gender Predictor, based on Lunar age of mom at time of conception and date of conception, we're having a girl.
2. Baby's heart rate has been more than 140, so that means girl. It's been in the 160's, then down to 150's.
3. I crave salty foods, not sweets, so it's a boy.
4. According to the Mayans, since my age was an even number in an odd number year at time of conception, it's a boy. (Even age and even year mean a girl.)
5. My hair is fuller, shiner, and growing faster, so that's means it's a boy.
6. My feet are just as cold as they've always been, then it's a girl.
7. I had morning sickness, so it's a girl.
8. Another craving one... I crave meat, not fruit, so it's a boy.
OK, so the tally is:
Boy - 4
Girl - 4
Hmmm what odds!?! ;)
Drum Roll Please........................................ IT'S A BOY!
We found out at our 16-week appointment, and we are just so excited to know and now really get to planning and prepping. :)
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.