|Love-Hate RelationshipWVLT Blog Listing|
Recent Blog Topics
I thought this was interesting. I think there were MANY foods NOT listed that maybe should have made the list. I'll share my thoughts after each food America either loves or hates. I'll also throw some in I think should have made the list. I can't wait to hear from all of you!!
1. White Chocolate: I love it. Love it, love it, love it!!!
2. Cilantro: Ehhh, not so much.
3. Eggplant: I didn't think I did but I tried it in a sandwich and liked it? Then I didn't. So I haven't really had it since.
4. Coconut: Yup, I like it. Especially in truffles or cake.
5. Tomato: I used to HATE tomato. I would eat ketchup and even tomato sauce, but not tomato's. I'm warming up. I'll eat them in
6. Anchovies: Noooo thanks!
7. Black licorice: Yuck, shew, no way, ugh! I HATE licorice!
8. Stinky cheeses: They do smell bad, but Gorgonzola and other types of stinky cheese are typically pretty good!
9. Mayo: I am going to quote my favorite person in this world and tell what he says about mayo .... "Mayonnaise is the
10. Bell Pepper: I do like bell pepper but only sometimes and only in specific things. I like it as a snack with a dip or in a salad.
11. Beets: Not sure I've ever really tried beets? I'll pass on them though .....
What SHOULD have made the list?