2014 Marks the 19th Annual Oysterfest Event!
May 3, 2014
On the Water at Concord Marina
Food & Beverage Begin at 6 p.m.
Music by the Dave Landeo Band
Oysterfest will feature thousands of raw, steamed and grilled Oysters With all sorts of accompaniments. However It’s Not Just Oysters! Other featured food includes: BBQ Chicken, Peel N’ Eat Shrimp, Jambalaya, Fried Okra, Steamed Mussels with Crusty Bread,
A French Fry Bar, Mac N’Cheese and Desserts of chocolate fudge brownie with dark chocolate and raspberry sauces and mixed berries with honey mousse. Beer and wine is included with your ticket and a cash bars is available for other options.
This year’s Oysterfest theme is Sunshine, Sand and Oysters. The décor will feature a Hawaiian beach party theme Knoxville favorite The Dave Landeo Band will be the featured entertainment.
• Concord Marina – 10903 South Northshore Drive in Knoxville
• Look for signs and park in the public parking area. A trolley will
take guests to the party site about a quarter mile away.
• Rain or Shine – Tents will be provided – Casual Attire
• Advanced tickets are $85 per person through April 18 or while
they last. At the door tickets are $95 per person if available.
• Purchase online at knoxoysterfest.com or call 865/637-1753.
• 50% of each ticket is tax deductible.
Silent Auction will feature exotic trips and local experiences.
For More Information:
• Visit knoxoysterfest.com or look for our Facebook page – Knox Oysterfest
• Hugh Nystrom at the Childhelp Office, 865.637.1753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds from Oysterfest will benefit Childhelp’s Tennessee programs. For more information about Childhelp go to Childhelp.org
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.