LOS ANGELES (AP) -- “Bachelor in Paradise” cast member Corinne Olympios said her team’s investigation of the reality show was completed to her satisfaction.
But Olympios said Thursday that she declined an invitation to return to the ABC series when it resumes production.
Earlier this month, taping was halted on the show after unspecified allegations of possible misconduct. A subsequent review of show videotape by producer Warner Bros. found no evidence of that, the studio has said.
Warner declined further comment Thursday.
In a statement, Olympios said her intent has been to understand what happened during a June 4 taping she couldn’t recall.
“While I never filed complaints or accusations against anyone associated with ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ my team and I felt it was very important to be thorough in getting to the bottom of what had occurred,” she said.
Olympios said she welcomed changes made to the show and was grateful to have participated in the spinoff of “The Bachelor.”
While she understands media interest in the matter and appreciates fans’ concern for her well-being, it’s “best if I keep any further thoughts private for now,” she said.