(WVLT) -- Hurricanes Harvey and Irma have hit or are headed to the United States and other countries, and those folks impacted by the hurricanes' destructive paths need your help. So, what can you do?
1. Donate to the American Red Cross. Many organizations, such as Walmart, Kroger, Food City and Publix are accepting donations to help victims of Hurricane Harvey in Texas at cash registers, but you can also donate by visiting the Red Cross website or texting REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 for disaster relief.
2. Donate to Remote Area Medical. Help Remote Area Medical re-stock its shelves to prepare for Hurricane Irma. RAM is accepting financial donations, as well as the following supplies to help with those impacted by Hurricane Harvey and who will be impacted by Hurricane Irma:
Items should be sent to or dropped off at their address at 2200 Stock Creek Blvd. in Rockford, Tennessee, zip code 37853.
You can also donate money online through their Secure Donations website.
3. Donate to the Salvation Army. The Salvation Army is currently using funds to send teams and donations to Texas to assist with those who have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey. They are also using funds on the front lines of Irma relief efforts. To donate, visit their website here.
4. Donate to Catholic Charities USA. Catholic Charities USA is the official domestic relief agency of the U.S. Catholic Church. Donations support disaster response and recovering efforts, including direct assistance, rebuilding and health care services. 100 percent of funds donated will go to those affected. To donate, visit their donation page here.
5. Donate to Habitat for Humanity. Habitat for Humanity is working with the organization's local offices in Florida and the Caribbean to inspect damage from and position response equipment for those areas affected by Hurricane Irma. Long-term post-disaster recovery efforts include repairing damaged homes and constructing new affordable homes. Donations can be made online through the organization's website or by phone at 1-800-HABITAT (1-800-422-4828).