1. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter: Participants must complete all required fields on the entry form and return such entry form as directed (collectively, the "Eligible Entries") to be entered into a random drawing.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed. All duplicate entries, including those made by the same person using different email addresses, will be disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by a participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this online contest or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries to this sweepstakes. WVLT VOLUNTEER TV and its affiliates and partners are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or media on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including modification or cancellation of the said event's appearance in part or in its entirety, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of WVLT VOLUNTEER TV which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, WVLT VOLUNTEER TV reserves the right in its sole and unequivocal discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes due to any reason of a technical, creative or other nature. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry online, the holder of the winning email account will be declared the winner.
4. Said number of prizes will be awarded. The prizewinners will be chosen at random, from among all the Eligible Entries received, by WVLT VOLUNTEER TV as specified below. If any prizewinner is unreachable during the 24 hours in which he or she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines) or is unavailable for the prize fulfillment during the dates and times specified by WVLT VOLUNTEER TV or does not comply with the Sweepstakes rules and regulations, such prizewinner will be disqualified as a prizewinner and all privileges as a prizewinner will immediately be terminated. An alternate winner may be selected instead from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries.
5. The total number of Eligible Entries received will determine odds of winning.
6. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
7. WVLT VOLUNTEER TV and its affiliates and partners will make arrangements for the fulfillment of the Grand Prize. WVLT VOLUNTEER TV and its affiliates and partners reserve the right in their sole and unequivocal discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value; all prizes are non-transferable. The prizewinners must sign (i) an affidavit of eligibility and release of WVLT VOLUNTEER TV, Gray Television, Inc. and their corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, advertising agencies, and any participating sponsors, and their respective employees, from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use of acceptance of the prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the prize; and (ii) except where prohibited, a promotional release granting the right to use his or her name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes winner and his or her respective guest's agreement to sign such releases. The winner must complete all legal documents and return them to WVLT VOLUNTEER TV within (2) business days, unless noted, after receipt of such documents. Noncompliance may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER OR GUESTS (AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF WVLT VOLUNTEER TV, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A PRIZE WINNER OF WVLT VOLUNTEER TV'S SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. The value of the prizes may be taxable as income not only to the prizewinners, but also to each of their guests. Upon receipt of the prize, the prizewinners and their guests will be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. The prizewinners and their guests shall be solely responsible for all matters relating to the prize, including but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to their respective portions of the prize.
9. The Sweepstakes is open to residing citizens of the continental U.S., at least 18 years of age at time of entry and who have an active online account as of January 1, 2002. If a prizewinner is under the age of 18, such winner's parent or legal guardian must accept the prize on his/her behalf. Sweepstakes is not open to employees and/or their immediate families of WVLT VOLUNTEER TV, or its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, any and all sponsors, or any person who has won a WVLT VOLUNTEER TV contest or Sweepstakes within the last 60 days. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII and WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All entries become the property of WVLT VOLUNTEER TV.
10. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by WVLT VOLUNTEER TV are final. WVLT VOLUNTEER TV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or Web Site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WVLT VOLUNTEER TV AND ITS AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FORM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT/INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. For the name of the winner(s) and/or Official Rules, send a self addressed stamped envelope to:
WVLT VOLUNTEER TV
P.O. Box 59088
Knoxville, TN 37950-9088
Attn: Promotion Department