KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The Department of Correction (TDOC) says nine high risk offenders are off the streets and behind bars.
TDOC and local law enforcement agencies visited the homes of more than 50 high risk offenders on Thursday.
During "Operation Rocky Top," nine people were arrested on 18 outstanding warrants.
Those arrested were:
- Kenneth Spencer - Violation of Probation
- Eddie Martin - Violation of Probation and a Child Support Warrant
- Shayla Trent - Four (4) Child Support Warrants
- Jerrod Roe - Violation of Probation
- Chadwick W. Carr - Violation of Probation
- Joseph Huckleby - Violation of Probation, Failure to obey court order, Theft and two (2) Juvenile Petitions
- Anna Brymer - Violation of Probation
- Timothy Weaver - Violation of Probation
- Joseph Conwell - Violation of Probation
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.