BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WVLT) - The Blount County Sheriff's Office along with ATF agents have announced sevenl people were arrested Friday during a roundup.
The roundup was the culmination of a year long investigation.
The following individuals were charged:
- Nicholas Herbert Collins, 30, of Louisville, was charged with two counts of delivery of a Schedule II controlled substance (oxycodone), one count of delivery of a Schedule III controlled substance (suboxone), and one count of conspiracy to deliver a Schedule III controlled substance (suboxone).
Collins was also charged with possession of a weapon during the commission of a felony.
- Teresa Jane Whitehead, 54, of Walland, was charged with one count of delivery of a Schedule II controlled substance (methamphetamine).
- Dennis Robert Purkey, 42, of Louisville, was charged with one count of delivery of a Schedule II controlled substance (crack cocaine).
- Carrie M. Hamilton, 40, of Louisville, was charged with delivery of a Schedule III controlled substance (suboxone).
- Amanda Marlene McCall (aka Breeden), 34, of Maryville, is charged with delivery of a Schedule II controlled substance (oxycodone).
In addition, two other individuals, Richard Joe Pruitt, 21, of Maryville, and Stacy W. Teffeteller, 47, of Louisville, were taken into custody on federal charges. Pruitt will be charged with gun and narcotics charges, and Teffeteller will be charged with gun charges. Following the disposition of Teffeteller’s federal charges, he will also face state charges.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.