Power Wrap Friday, October 18,2013
Kevin Hall from First Watch Restaurant
Ingredients (in order of assembly) Amount
Vegetable Release spray
Egg Whites 6 oz.
Diced Turkey 1 oz
Spinach ½ oz.
Roasted Crimini Mushrooms ½ oz.
Shredded Swiss Cheese ½ oz.
Tomato/Basil Wrap 1 ea
Cup fruit 1 ea
Salsa 2 oz.
1. Spray an omelet pan and add egg whites.
2. Add spinach, turkey and mushrooms, scramble until completely cooked.
3. Place cheese, then tortilla on top of eggs.
4. Turn wrap upside down on a cutting board, roll and cut straight in half.
5. Place on a plate with a cup of fresh fruit and salsa.