Smoky Mountain BLT Sandwich Friday, October 25, 2013
A Dollywood Recipe
1 Sub Roll
4oz Flank Steak
2slices Bacon- cooked
2 ea Fried green tomatoes
1 piece Lettuce
2 tbl Onion Bacon Dressing
1. Grill or roast Flank steak until desired doneness.
2. Prepare and Fry the green tomatoes.
3. Slice steak very thin and set aside. Open sub roll and spread with dressing on both sides.
4. Arrange meat on bottom piece of roll top with bacon and tomatoes, finish with lettuce and close Roll.
5. Slice in half and serve with wedge cut fried potatoes.