4 12-oz. Certified Angus Beef ® boneless ribeye steaks
4 T. BKW® Steak Rub
2 T. olive oil
1.) Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush steaks lightly with olive oil and sprinkle BKW seasoning generously over both sides.
2.) Grill steaks to desired doneness, approximately 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
3.) Allow steaks to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Grilling is easy – just remember a few simple steps:S
– Start with a hot grill. Searing beef helps lock in its delicious juices.T
– Turn steaks gently with tongs or a spatula; never pierce them with a fork.E
– Ensure juiciness by flipping steaks only once.A
– Assess doneness with an instant-read thermometer.K
– Keep food safety in mind. Thoroughly wash anything that comes in contact with raw meat.S
– Set steaks aside to rest a few minutes before serving, to keep the juices inside.