• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon minced chipoltle peppers
• 4 cups corn, blanched
• 4 scallions, thinly sliced
• ½ cup water
• 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
• 1 to 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Stir together mayonnaise with chipoltle peppers. Divide mixture in half. Mix half with the corn, scallions and water, and the other half with the shrimp.
3. Place corn mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish.
4. Toss shrimp and mayonnaise mixture to coat. Working in batches coat shrimp with the panko breadcrumbs, using additional bread crumbs if necessary. Place shrimp in a single layer on top of the corn and scallion mixture.
5. Roast at 450F for 20 minutes. Allow to rest for five minutes, and serve immediately.