Recipe provided by the Certified Angus Beef ® brand
• 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® sirloin steaks, 1-inch thick
• 1/4 cup BKW® Barbeque Rub
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 shot whiskey (3 tbsp.)
1. Cut steaks into 1/2-inch thick ribbons; place in a zipper-locking plastic bag.
2. In a small mixing bowl whisk together spice rub, honey and whiskey. Pour mixture into bag, mix well and marinate for one hour, refrigerated.
3. Preheat grill. Weave steak strips onto skewers using an “S” or “C” shape, depending on length.
4. Grill over high heat to medium doneness. Turn at least once during cooking to ensure even cooking.