Posted: 11:02 AM
- A company based out of Lexington, Ky. is coming out with a line of candles called "Scents of the Commonwealth." That includes Double Down, Hot Brown, Mint Julep and Fried Chicken scents.
Updated: 7:00 AM
- A woman brutally killed on a Knoxville greenway in broad daylight, in front of witnesses has all of us asking questions. Was it a random attack? Are people afraid to go on the greenways? And who is the man accused of this violent crime?
Posted: 6:41 AM
- A group in Knoxville is working to make the quality of life better for seniors and people with disabilities. The Volunteer Assisted Transportation program helps hundreds of people get around in Knox County.
Updated: 11:38 AM
- A man snorkeling in the Colorado River near the Arizona and California border was terrified — and later embarrassed — when he came across two fake skeletons sitting in lawn chairs about 40 feet underwater.
- It happened around 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, two men were fishing from a boat below the dam at the John Sevier Fossil Plant in Hawkins County when the boat was apparently drawn into the dam causing it to go under.
Updated: 6:49 AM
- The same places where you share your life with friends is allowing tipsters to share clues with police. Now images departments post on social media are leading cops to the criminals.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.