BRISTOL, Tenn (WVLT) — If you traveled trom Atlanta to Tri-Cities on Delta Connection Flight 4178 in August, you were probably late.
At least 96% of the time, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Statistics.
The flight, operated by Atlantic Southeast Airlines, was the fifth most-delayed U.S. flight in August.
The top five as released by the Department of Transportation's Bureau of Transportation Statistics:
1. Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 4361 from Alexandria, LA to Atlanta – late 100 percent of the time
2. Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 4530 from Atlanta to Hilton Head, SC – late 100 percent of the time
3. ExpressJet Airlines flight 2185 from Nantucket, MA to Newark, NJ – late 96.77 percent of the time
4. SkyWest Airlines flight 4020 from Salt Lake City to Memphis, TN – late 96.43 percent of the time
5. Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 4178 from Atlanta to Bristol/Johnson City/Kingsport, TN – late 96.30 percent of the time
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.