BRISTOL, Tenn (WVLT) — If you traveled trom Atlanta to Tri-Cities on Delta Connection Flight 4178 in August, you were probably late.
At least 96% of the time, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Statistics.
The flight, operated by Atlantic Southeast Airlines, was the fifth most-delayed U.S. flight in August.
The top five as released by the Department of Transportation's Bureau of Transportation Statistics:
1. Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 4361 from Alexandria, LA to Atlanta – late 100 percent of the time
2. Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 4530 from Atlanta to Hilton Head, SC – late 100 percent of the time
3. ExpressJet Airlines flight 2185 from Nantucket, MA to Newark, NJ – late 96.77 percent of the time
4. SkyWest Airlines flight 4020 from Salt Lake City to Memphis, TN – late 96.43 percent of the time
5. Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 4178 from Atlanta to Bristol/Johnson City/Kingsport, TN – late 96.30 percent of the time