CORBIN, Ky. (AP) -- A toddler is dead after a fire in an southern Kentucky home.
Laurel County Coroner Doug Bowling says 2-year-old McKinzie Robinson of Corbin likely died of smoke inhalation, but his body has been taken to Frankfort for an autopsy.
Bowling says McKinzie's father William Robinson was taken to the hospital. No one else was injured in Monday's blaze.
Bowling says firefighters were dispatched at 10:23 a.m.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.