Knoxville (WVLT) - Firefighters are warning you to use extra caution when trying to stay warm during the cold winter nights.
Just before midnight, investigators say a house fire started on 1619 Fair Drive after a resident moved his mattress too close to the wall heater in his bedroom.
Officials say the fire was put out quickly and that no one was hurt.
KFD says this was the second accidental heating fire they have responded to in 24 hours.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.