SEVIER COUNTY, Tenn. (WVLT) – An East Tennessee sheriff’s office spent Thursday rounding up nearly two dozen suspects wanted on drug warrants.
A Sevier County grand jury recently indicted 33 people on a variety of charges related to the sale and delivery of illegal narcotics. They were able to secure the indictments based on evidence gathered by Sevier County deputies in a four month long undercover sting operation.
Deputies swept across the county on Thursday morning, arresting 19 of the 33 indicted suspects. The sweep was expected to continue late into Thursday night.
The following is a list of all 19 suspects who were taken into custody:
1. Anthony Yazel, 19 of Sevierville
2. James Pat Campbell, 34 of Louisville
3. Daniel Lee Underwood, 27 of Sevierville
4. Dwayne Earl Russell, 38 of Sevierville
5. Mary Russell, 38 of Sevierville
6. Shannon M. Newberry, 31 of Sevierville
7. Mark A. Turner, 44 of Sevierville
8. Anthony White, 21 of Kodak
9. Danny R. Gibson, 46 of Sevierville
10. Natalie E. Freeman, 32 of Kodak
11. Elizabeth C. Wade, 29 of Sevierville
12. Daniel L. Maples, 31 of Gatlinburg
13. John C. Fontana, 31 of Seymour
14. Thomas w. Booth, 24 of Sevierville
15. Jacqueline E. Fugate, 20 of Pigeon Forge
16. Roger H. Ogle, 46 of Sevierville
17. Eric D. Clabough, 24 of Seymour
18. Michael D. Prince, 49
19. Christopher S. Pride, 31 of Gatlinburg
While WVLT allows comments on articles, we ask that you respect the online community. Comments may be removed at any time for violations including:
Comments may be checked for inappropriate content or rule violation, but the station is under no legal obligation to monitor or remove comments. If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.