Telephone Tax Break

By  | 

Did you remember to claim the one time $30 telephone excise tax refund on your 2006 tax form? If not, you're in luck.

IRS officials say you can still request the refund even if you have already filed your tax forms.

You can file an amended return using form 1040x.

You must file the return on paper and not E-file it.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus