Hazardous Materials Unit called to Downtown Grill and Brewery

By: Courtney Elledge Email
By: Courtney Elledge Email

Knoxville, Tenn. The Knoxville Hazardous Materials Unit got an early wake up call this morning. Around 3 a.m. crews were called to Downtown Grill and Brewery Restaurant on Gay Street.

An employee accidentally broke the CO-2 tube causing the gas to leak into the store. Firefighters were able to quickly turn off the hose.

The area is now safe and the restaurant will open as normal, at 11 a.m.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

WVLT VOLUNTEER TV

6450 Papermill Drive Knoxville, TN 37919 Phone - (865) 450-8888; Fax - (865) 450-8869
Copyright © 2015 WVLT-TV Inc. - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 224204161 - local8now.com/a?a=224204161
Gray Television, Inc.