Where to call if you have a power outage

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- If your electricity goes out, call and report it. Most companies are automated. It will help them help you tremendously if your account information is up to date, especially your phone number.

    • KUB: 865-774-6300

      LCUB: 865-986-6591

      Alcoa Electric:865-380-4890

      AEP (Jeff. Co.): 865-475-2032

      Hamblen Co.: 423-586-4755

      Grainger Co.: 865-828-5225

    Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus