KNOXVILLE, Tenn.(WVLT)--The fire began in the chimney and soon got out of control.
It spread to the rest of the house. Firefighters tell Local 8 News' Allie Spillyards the home is a total loss.
No reports of any injuries.
Stay with Local8now.com and Local 8 News for new information.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.