Fire destroys family's home

KNOXVILLE, Tenn.(WVLT)--The fire began in the chimney and soon got out of control.

It spread to the rest of the house. Firefighters tell Local 8 News' Allie Spillyards the home is a total loss.

No reports of any injuries.

Stay with Local8now.com and Local 8 News for new information.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

WVLT VOLUNTEER TV

6450 Papermill Drive Knoxville, TN 37919 Phone - (865) 450-8888; Fax - (865) 450-8869
Copyright © 2015 WVLT-TV Inc. - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 195595381 - local8now.com/a?a=195595381
Gray Television, Inc.