Police investigate potential carbon monoxide death in Blount County


MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- A Blount County woman and her dog died at her home on McArthur Road early Saturday afternoon.

Dispatch responded to a medical call and then requested fire crews to check the levels of carbon monoxide on the scene.

Officials found high levels of carbon monoxide inside the house.

The victim was 58-year-old Debra Ann Cerrato. Deputies say her husband was home at the time.


Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to webmaster@wvlt-tv.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus

WVLT VOLUNTEER TV

6450 Papermill Drive Knoxville, TN 37919 Phone - (865) 450-8888; Fax - (865) 450-8869
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2014 WVLT-TV Inc. - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 246694641 - local8now.com/a?a=246694641