KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) One man's recovering at U.T. Medical Center after their north Knoxville home caught fire Tuesday night.
Knoxville firefighters arrived at the Wake Robin Drive home just after 9 p.m. They found the man in his front yard suffering from smoke inhalation and burns on his hands.
The fire was mostly contained to a bedroom.
No other injuries were reported.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.