KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT)-- The Salvation Army starts sign ups for the Angel Tree Program and if you qualify then you might be able to get some help this Christmas.
There are three locations that you can visit to sign up this year.
In Knox County, September 12-16 and 19-23 from 9:00 a.m. to noon at The Salvation Army on North Broadway. The phone number is 865-525-9401.
In Blount County, September 26-30 from 9:00 a.m. to noon at The Salvation Army on 1414 Sevierville Road. The phone number is 865-983-7135.
In Anderson County, September 19-23 from 9:00 a.m. to noon at The Salvation Army on 145 Robertsville Road. The phone number is 865-483-4694.
Remember to bring the following information in order to apply for the Angel Tree Program:
- Proof of all income, earned and unearned
- A valid Tennessee Identification Card ID or Driver;s License
- Social Security Cards for all individuals (including children) in household
- Proof of rent, mortgage or subsidized housing
- Proof of the amount of food stamps received
- Proof of age for children 12 years and under who live in household (Birth certificates)
- If you are a grandparent, you must present custody papers
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.