HARRIMAN, Tenn. (WVLT)- People living in a Harriman apartment building were forced to evacuate after a transformer catches fire.
Firefighters say a squirrel got inside a transformer and sparked the blaze. That fire caused smoke to build up on the bottom floor of the Harriman Garden apartments, on Sewanee Street.
Everyone was able to get out ok, and were allowed back into their apartments about an hour later. No structural damage was done to the building.
Someone living there tells us that this is the second fire at the apartments in a little less than a year.