- Boo at the Zoo at the Knoxville Zoo runs Thursday through Sunday, 5:30 to 8 p.m. at $7 a person
- Trick or Treating in the Cave in the Historic Cherokee Caverns runs Friday through Halloween, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at $8 a person
- Food Allergy Community of East Tennessee Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday at Deane Hill Recreation Center, 4-5:30 p.m. for free
- Maryville College Trick-or-Treat on Saturday, 6 to 8 p.m. for free
- UT Gardens Trick-or-Trees on Saturday, noon to 4 p.m. at $6
- Island in Pigeon Forge Halloween Celebration on Halloween, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. at $13 a person
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) Halloween's almost here, and a lot of parents are opting for alternatives to traditional door-to-door trick-or-treating.
From Boo at the Zoo to trunk-or-treat events, east Tennessee's packed with Halloween activities to keep you and your family busy all season.