- Thousands of people packed the University of Tennessee Gardens Saturday. It marked a record year for the event. And it brought out families who have loved ones impacted by the disease.
- There was smiles and tears on six families faces Friday as they got the keys to their new home, but also on the faces of those who volunteered during the Habitat for Humanity 'Blitz.'
- The East Tennessee Preservation Alliance presented a list of endangered heritage sites Friday. Every year they focus on 8 properties to preserve and work to find people to help them do it.
- Volunteer Knoxville is a website that helps people find volunteer opportunities while it helps non-profits find volunteers that they might not have been able to connect with before.
- Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero announced Friday flags at the City County Building and all City of Knoxville facilities are being flown at half-staff in honor of former Mayor Kyle Testerman.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.