- What's in a name? When the name is Janice "Lokelani" Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele (KAY'-ee-hah-nah-EE'-coo-COW'-ah-KAH'-hee-HOO'-lee-heh-eh-KAH'-how-NAH'-eh-leh), the answer is a LOT of letters
- The patriarch of the family featured on TV's "Duck Dynasty" is getting some support from some well-known followers, after he was suspended from the series indefinitely for making disparaging remarks about gays.
- Bieber posted a "selfie" photo on Twitter showing himself receiving intravenous fluids, and his manager Scooter Braun came to his defense Monday with a statement laying out a version of Bieber's wild weekend.
- A security officer hired to help protect the U.S. Special Mission in Libya gave conflicting versions of events during a terrorist attack there on Sept. 11, 2012, The New York Times has reported.
- An insurance company will pay $1.2 million to a charity co-founded by "Three Cups of Tea" author Greg Mortenson in a settlement over the legal costs of a lawsuit and an investigation into Mortenson and the Central Asia Institute.