KNoxville (WVLT) - Knoxville firefighters believe a short in the wiring may have sparked a house fire Monday evening.
It happened in the city's northeast side around 6 o' clock on Nick's Road off Maynardville Pike.
When crews arrived, they found flames shooting through the ceiling into an upstairs bedroom.
One person who was home at the time got out safely.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire quickly with only two rooms damaged.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.