Roane County (WVLT) - Fire damages a storage building in Roane County.
Nearly every firefighter in the county was called out to the old Palm Beach Mill Outlet just before six Tuesday evening.
The building was once a clothing mill, then a flea market, and now it's just used storage.
Firefighters say they got the initial 911 call from a caretaker in the building, and the fire appears to be an accident.
"Preliminary reports are he turned over a kerosene heater and ignited the fire right in the center of the building. In the office section is where it appears to have originated," Charlie Redwine from the West Roane County Fire Department said.
Firefighters say no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.