Where to call if you have a power outage

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- If your electricity goes out, call and report it. Most companies are automated. It will help them help you tremendously if your account information is up to date, especially your phone number.

    • KUB: 865-774-6300

      LCUB: 865-986-6591

      Alcoa Electric:865-380-4890

      AEP (Jeff. Co.): 865-475-2032

      Hamblen Co.: 423-586-4755

      Grainger Co.: 865-828-5225

  • Join the Conversation!

    While WVLT allows comments on articles, we ask that you respect the online community. Comments may be removed at any time for violations including:

    • Obscenity, profanity, vulgarity, racism, violent descriptions, name-calling or personal attacks.
    • Abuse of multiple accounts.
    • Off-topic comments.

    Comments may be checked for inappropriate content or rule violation, but the station is under no legal obligation to monitor or remove comments. If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator. 
    Flagging does not guarantee removal.

    powered by Disqus


    6450 Papermill Drive Knoxville, TN 37919 Phone - (865) 450-8888; Fax - (865) 450-8869
    Copyright © 2014 WVLT-TV Inc. - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189022721 - local8now.com/a?a=189022721
    Gray Television, Inc.