Where to call if you have a power outage

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- If your electricity goes out, call and report it. Most companies are automated. It will help them help you tremendously if your account information is up to date, especially your phone number.

    • KUB: 865-774-6300

      LCUB: 865-986-6591

      Alcoa Electric:865-380-4890

      AEP (Jeff. Co.): 865-475-2032

      Hamblen Co.: 423-586-4755

      Grainger Co.: 865-828-5225

  • Join the Conversation!

    To comment, the following rules must be followed:

    • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
    • No Negative Community Comparisons
    • No Fighting, Name-calling, or Personal Attacks
    • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
    • Stay on Story Topic

    Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
    If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
    Flagging does not guarantee removal.

    Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
    Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
    Links require admin approval before posting.
    Questions may be sent to webmaster@wvlt-tv.com. Please provide detailed information.

    powered by Disqus


    6450 Papermill Drive Knoxville, TN 37919 Phone - (865) 450-8888; Fax - (865) 450-8869
    Copyright © 2014 WVLT-TV Inc. - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189022721 - local8now.com/a?a=189022721
    Gray Television, Inc.