KNOXVILLE, Tenn.(WVLT)--The fire began in the chimney and soon got out of control.
It spread to the rest of the house. Firefighters tell Local 8 News' Allie Spillyards the home is a total loss.
No reports of any injuries.
Stay with Local8now.com and Local 8 News for new information.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.