Fire destroys family's home

KNOXVILLE, Tenn.(WVLT)--The fire began in the chimney and soon got out of control.

It spread to the rest of the house. Firefighters tell Local 8 News' Allie Spillyards the home is a total loss.

No reports of any injuries.

Stay with and Local 8 News for new information.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:


6450 Papermill Drive Knoxville, TN 37919 Phone - (865) 450-8888; Fax - (865) 450-8869
Copyright © 2015 WVLT-TV Inc. - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 195595381 -
Gray Television, Inc.