KNOXVILLE, Tenn.(WVLT)--The fire began in the chimney and soon got out of control.
It spread to the rest of the house. Firefighters tell Local 8 News' Allie Spillyards the home is a total loss.
No reports of any injuries.
Stay with Local8now.com and Local 8 News for new information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.