KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- Knoxville School officials say no gas leak was found at Vine Middle School.
The building was evacuated around 2:30 Wednesday afternoon because a gas smell was noticed.
Maintenance crews conducted tests and when no danger was discovered, students were allowed back in around 3:25.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.