- President Barack Obama is offering civilian federal workers and members of the military a 1 percent pay increase in 2015, the same raise he offered last year citing efforts to keep government costs down during the economic recovery.
- Three missionaries who worked with patients infected with the Ebola virus in Liberia are back in the United States, spending the next several weeks on the campus of a North Carolina-based mission.
- A 61-year-old Michigan man who says he wants to show that gay couples share the same values as heterosexual ones has camped out overnight outside a federal courthouse in Cincinnati to secure a courtroom seat for oral arguments over bans on same-sex marriage in his home state and three others.
- After a receipt showing a 15 percent discount for “Praying in Public” hit social media, a Winston-Salem restaurant says it gives the discount all the time for customers who pray over their meals.
- The gunshot wound that nearly killed him and left him paralyzed on his left side spurred Brady and his wife to spend the next three decades-plus advocating for stricter gun control.
- The mayor of Ohio's fourth-largest city says water will be flowing into the Toledo area from all corners of the state to help the 400,000 people who are being warned not to drink the city's water.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.