- The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza says in series of interviews with The New Yorker that what his son did couldn't "get any more evil" and he now wishes his son hadn't been born.
- CBS won bidding for the games, an increasingly valuable property for network television. The games will be simulcast on the NFL Network and come during the first half of the season.
- We eat there, buy our clothes there and some people suspect teenagers may actually live there. So perhaps it was just a matter of time until funeral homes began moving into the local shopping mall
- Raising hopes of preventing many collisions, transportation officials say they'll propose requiring that automakers equip new cars and light trucks with technology that lets vehicles communicate with each other
- A man who provided sperm to a lesbian couple in response to an online ad is the father of a child born to one of the women and must pay child support, a Kansas judge ruled Wednesday