Do you have the winning Mega Millions numbers?

Knoxville, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The winning Mega Millions numbers for Friday, March 25th are 22, 24, 31, 52 and 54. The Mega Ball is 4 and the Megaplier is 4.

We want to know what you would do with the $312 million jackpot.

Connie Huskey says, "I think I'd help a lot of the old people. A lot of them can't buy their medicine, can't get around. I've always wanted to help them."

Jason Farris says, "First thing I would do is get a double wide. Then go hunting and take my wife up to Gatlinburg."

Username:

• by jc Location: stown on Mar 28, 2011 at 06:31 PM
    I would buy an 92 Camaro and put some nice wheels on it, the take my momma to the sizzler and treat her real nice. Then I would order one of those machines that works your legs and get all my fat off, the buy a nice suit from JC penney and get a nice corporate job in chattanooga.
  • by d Location: tennessee on Mar 27, 2011 at 05:18 PM
    I would get my chainsaw fixed and a new belt for my old riding mower. I would also let my wife go to walmart.
  • by betsy h. Location: sevier co. on Mar 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM
    I would give my church the money to buy land and build a new sanctuary. I would also make sure my nuclear family was taken care of, esp. my grandson, with additional money for college. And give a bunch to the SCHS and CCHS for helping their animal rescue work, and to UT's college of veterinary medicine for their large animal units. Then I'd set up our investments so we could live out our lives while continuing philanthropic work, my goal being no hungry child in the world ever again, .
  • by Timbo Location: Blaine on Mar 26, 2011 at 06:22 PM
    LOL! I think that it is funny what some people say they would do with a big jackpot win on the lottery. One man said that he would "get a doublewide, go hunting, and then take his wife to Gatlinburg"! That seems awful mediocre to me if you had just won a 312 million dollar jackpot! Why not splurge for a bonafide 2-level brick house IN Gatlinburg with about 20 acres of land that you could hunt on?! LOL! Getting serious now, if I won the jackpot (which I didn't, already checked my numbers), I'd have about 20 acres on Cherokee Lake with a moderate sized house, guest house on property, private boat dock, penthouse condo in Panama City Beach, FLA, the vehicle of my dreams (Dodge Viper), 8 season tickets to all UT football games for years and a big motorhome/bus for transport, and with the rest...I'd just take it easy and help out all of my family and friends that needed help. That's just the beginning of what I'd do with the money! Doesn't hurt to dream does it? GOD bless all of ya's!
  • by TK Location: Kansas City Wyandotte on Mar 26, 2011 at 04:59 AM
    I would help a lot of people . Invest in real estate and other investment accounts. Purchase several Umb ins police's. Get fit and healthy. Do what I love to do be a mom, adopt/and foster children. Take several financial courses to keep up with so much money.
  • by Doug S. Location: Lenoir City on Mar 26, 2011 at 04:40 AM
    You win 312 Million and want a Doublewide, LOL, LOL.
  • by ryan Location: knoxville on Mar 25, 2011 at 11:42 PM
    yes sir splurge on that doublewide now :)
  • by Anonymous on Mar 25, 2011 at 11:17 PM
    Mr. Farri, you're telling me if you won 312 million dollars you would buy a double wide trailer?! Wow! Dream big loser!
  • by chris Location: cinci on Mar 25, 2011 at 11:13 PM
    lmfao about the previous comment!!! REALLY? 300 mill and your talking about a trailer.
  • by Alejandro Location: San Benito TX. on Mar 25, 2011 at 09:57 PM
    If I were to win the jackpot I would give half of my winings to tsunami victims in Japan.
  • Page:

WVLT VOLUNTEER TV

Copyright © 2016 WVLT-TV Inc. - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 118692669 - local8now.com/a?a=118692669