GEORGETOWN, Ky. (AP) -- A blaze has damaged a historic home in central Kentucky that has ties to outlaw Jesse James.
Fire crews in Scott County told WKYT-TV ) that they were called to the Stamping Ground home early Thursday after a fire started in a chimney connected to a wood-burning stove. The structure is listed with the Kentucky Historical Society as the location where the parents of Jesse James were married.
The station reports the home didn't receive heavy damage, but some historical documents were destroyed.
None of the four residents at the home reported being injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.