One man has lost everything after fire burns through his Dandridge home.
Crews were called out just after three this morning to the house on Caywood Drive.
Firefighters say they've had a difficult time because there are no hydrants close to the home and because of where it is on the property.
The man living at the home was able to get out safely.
Investigators believe the flames spread from the fireplace, eventually consuming the rest of the house.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.