KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- FISH Hospitality Pantries and a local 13-year-old will team up again on Wednesday to raise money to provide food for those in need.
For every $1 raised in the 4th Annual LemonAid Stand Day, FISH will be able to provide $25 worth of food.
In the three years since FISH teamed up with 13-year-old Damon Rodefer, FISH says they've raised $35,000, which is enough to raise $900,000.
Businesses across Knoxville will be taking part, and you can visit any of the locations below to take part:
• Rodefer Moss & Co., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 608 Mabry Hood Rd.
• Clayton Bank near Market Square, Noon to 3 p.m.
• Hardee's locations in Powell, Karns, West Hills, Clinton Hwy., Farragut, 2919 Tazewell Pike and 3718 Western Ave.
• Starbucks locations on Merchants Dr. and Cedar Bluff
• Steak & Shake locations in Turkey Creek and on Emory Rd.
• Gourmet Market in Bearden
• TGIFriday's on Northshore Dr.
• Texas Roadhouse on Morrell Rd.
• Two Sisters Gourmet Sandwiches and Sweets, 7419 Middlebrook Pike, Suite 103
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.