KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- FISH Hospitality Pantries and a local 13-year-old will team up again on Wednesday to raise money to provide food for those in need.
For every $1 raised in the 4th Annual LemonAid Stand Day, FISH will be able to provide $25 worth of food.
In the three years since FISH teamed up with 13-year-old Damon Rodefer, FISH says they've raised $35,000, which is enough to raise $900,000.
Businesses across Knoxville will be taking part, and you can visit any of the locations below to take part:
• Rodefer Moss & Co., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 608 Mabry Hood Rd.
• Clayton Bank near Market Square, Noon to 3 p.m.
• Hardee's locations in Powell, Karns, West Hills, Clinton Hwy., Farragut, 2919 Tazewell Pike and 3718 Western Ave.
• Starbucks locations on Merchants Dr. and Cedar Bluff
• Steak & Shake locations in Turkey Creek and on Emory Rd.
• Gourmet Market in Bearden
• TGIFriday's on Northshore Dr.
• Texas Roadhouse on Morrell Rd.
• Two Sisters Gourmet Sandwiches and Sweets, 7419 Middlebrook Pike, Suite 103
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.