KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- FISH Hospitality Pantries and a local 13-year-old will team up again on Wednesday to raise money to provide food for those in need.
For every $1 raised in the 4th Annual LemonAid Stand Day, FISH will be able to provide $25 worth of food.
In the three years since FISH teamed up with 13-year-old Damon Rodefer, FISH says they've raised $35,000, which is enough to raise $900,000.
Businesses across Knoxville will be taking part, and you can visit any of the locations below to take part:
• Rodefer Moss & Co., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 608 Mabry Hood Rd.
• Clayton Bank near Market Square, Noon to 3 p.m.
• Hardee's locations in Powell, Karns, West Hills, Clinton Hwy., Farragut, 2919 Tazewell Pike and 3718 Western Ave.
• Starbucks locations on Merchants Dr. and Cedar Bluff
• Steak & Shake locations in Turkey Creek and on Emory Rd.
• Gourmet Market in Bearden
• TGIFriday's on Northshore Dr.
• Texas Roadhouse on Morrell Rd.
• Two Sisters Gourmet Sandwiches and Sweets, 7419 Middlebrook Pike, Suite 103
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Links require admin approval before posting.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.