Spooktacular Halloween Brownies
Courtesy of Belly Crocker "Fall Baking"
- 1 container creamy frosting
- Food coloring
- Bag of large marshmallows
- Black decorating gel
- Gummy worms
- Mini M&M
- Red hots
1. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth. Divide warm frosting among 3 bowls.
2. Use food coloring of your choice and mix with the warm frosting.
3. Take one marshmallow and put frosting on the bottom to hold it in place. Pour warm frosting over marshmallow and brownie.
4. Let it dry for a minute or two then decorate!