CAIRO (AP) -- Egypt's top prosecutor has charged 75 people with murder and negligence in connection with a deadly soccer riot last month in the Mediterranean city of Port Said.
At least 74 people were killed in the Feb. 1 riot, the world's worst soccer-related disaster in 15 years.
Those charged on Thursday include nine police officers and two minors. Among the police officers are Maj. Gen. Issam Samak, who was Port Said's chief of security at the time of the riot.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.