1. How will you cope with the loss of defensive tackle Justin Harrell, who last Saturday played his final game as a Vol before surgery?
A - "That was a difficult loss for us. Justin was an excellent football player and an outstanding leader. We will miss him. We'll have Turk McBride inside, along with Matt McGlothlin, J.T. Mapu and Demonte Bolden in there. Outside, Xavier Mitchell will move up in the rotation."
2. What steps will be taken to improve the running game before Saturday's clash with the Thundering Herd of Marshall?
A - "Not nearly what we wanted Saturday. Florida deserves credit. Truth of the matter, we played much too high and fundamentally weren't as good as we need to be. We'll have to go back to work and back to the fundamentals."
3. Following numerous changes caused by Inky Johnson's injury, how did the secondary stack up against Florida Saturday?
A - "Losing a quality player like Inky is tough. He was playing exceptionally well. Antwan Stewart at corner did a fine job. Some of the others played like the second-teamers they were going into the game. We'll have to play much better Saturday."
4. Assess the Vols' overall special teams' work through the first three games.
A - "Overall it's not good. We were off to a good start against California. Air Force was kind of a wash for the kicking game. Against Florida we had problems. But not because of lack of effort. Our punt coverage team was disappointing. Guys were out of their lanes and trying to do things they shouldn't be trying."
5. What can fans expect from Marshall, which comes to Neyland Stadium on Saturday for UT's Homecoming?
A - "Their quarterback runs the option well. They have good receivers and running backs. Defensively, they put on a lot pressure. It's what we keep seeing. They are determined to stop the run. That seems to be the rage. If we execute, we have a chance to be successful."