CLICK HERE go back to the weather page.
* represents required fields
Ask Heather - urban heat island
- Ross asked me to explain why the city can be a lot warmer than the rural areas.
Ask Heather - rainbow but no rain
- Rainbows are something that most love and appreciate, especially after thunderstorms. But, seeing those same colors in the sky is not always a rainbow.
Ask Heather - storm cloud identification
- We’ve had some amazing photos shared recently during strong to severe thunderstorms, but in our Local 8 Weather Vols we’ve had multiple questions about what formed overhead.
Ask Heather - accurate temperature at home
- Have you ever noticed the temperature reading in your car is off the chart on a warm, Summer afternoon? Or maybe you have a temperature gauge at your home, and it’s reading well above or below the forecast high.
More Ask Heather Headlines